Awkward Moments (Love)

That awkward moment when you're forced to realize what you don't have.

You ever have a roommate with a girlfriend or boyfriend and you were single.

It's so often that I envy the love shared between two individuals because I don't have that.

You ever wake up to the noises and nothing can be said and instead of thinking this is weird please go back to sleep please body go back to sleep and the last thought before you go back to sleep is what you wish you had.

I wish for love on my sleepless nights I pray for the opportunity to be happy like the ones I see even when that happy ain't happy I want what seems like to me just a dream.

I want someone to fight with about my trust issues I want someone who makes me better when I ain't shit and make me better when I'm the shit I want to be the one waking my roommate out their sleep so they can have that awkward say nothing moment before drifting back to sleep.

I want love at all costs I want love through thick and thin a love which last until the end I want love...

I want 90's R&B love I want bring her home to mommy love I want my family loves her like I do love I want love but like I said before in a former poem it slips my grasp and kicks my ass but yes love I want love.