The Beauty Of Evil

Soon as I met her, I fell in love. She was like a beautiful rose. Deadly, but beautiful. She blessed me with her presence, something like a present to my heart. I never forget the day I spoke. She didn’t use her words so I assumed she was shy. Took me for a ride but forgot to tell me to keep my legs and feet in. How can an angelic face be so unpredictable? Her lips were as soft as her hair. Her skin was as smooth as her words. I realized I kissed the lips of a demon. Evil, but so heavenly. Her eyes couldn’t compare to a glorious day. Her eyes glowed like no other. Why couldn’t I see the hatred beneath? Finally, she spoke. Her voice sent chills down. Then I realized, this was the voice of my end. I was fooled. I was trapped. I didn’t want to be apart from this face of beauty yet so much evil. Nowhere to run or hide. She was always there--- I let her be. I couldn’t get away. Seemed like she had me in her tightest grip. I could’ve let go but my heart was weaken by previous heartaches. I was in this evil love forever. Love, but evil. Questions still ponder but I rather have a close mouth. She fools people with her beautiful presence and her beautiful features. I’ve forced myself to gaze at the beauty---I force myself to engage in this love. This beautiful, evil, love.