Being Who You Truly Are

Being Who You Truly Are  Are you working as a book sales woman by day or to, did you live a charming apartment somewhere in the mid-west area called the unique and classy Frederick, Atlanta, did you drive Cadillac top down car you truly got, are you rich and powerful in your behalf, are you single and unmarried woman, did you like to walk and get your precious hot chocolate at the finest Caribou Coffee cafe by yourself with your laptop computer to type away nonstop during the day, are you Drew Barrymore, a person who likes to travel all day long of her life, she's the mother of her two favorite children of her own, she chosen her path, she believe in miracles, she always been happy enough, she made many and dozen of apple pies from scratch, she went to the patio deck, she got her delicious red cherry wine to combine thee, she adore many trees and birdhouse right through her dreamy and colorful eyes, that's Drew Barrymore when she gets older enough in her luxurious lands forever   Written byMichael James Brindley 2-20-17