The best place to drown

Help me please someone help me is what we all hear in our head but the words won’t come out. We all choke on all the thing we wanna say.we reach out but we don’t reach far enough because we think we can hold ourselves together. But together what a relative word for a teenage mind. We yell and scream punch and kick but never say what we need. But What We need is help but we are told to grow up so we keep to ourselves. But then we get yelled at for being antisocial so what is it, we are supposed to do. We battle so much but when we  try to set our sword down,

someone is always making us pick it back up. We show our emotions and instead of us being strong we are weak. Who gets the right to tell us when we are weak.  We are drowning within ourselves and no one sees. Our water is our parents friends and self hate. But you don’t see how I reach and squeeze the ledge when you’re standing on my hands, kicking at me while I struggling to hold on. And when I can’t I fall and everything rushes to the surface and I fall apart. But all you see is me breaking down and acting out. And once I hit the water that’s when I can’t breathe. So many things to think about while I try to stay up and breathe. But the waves of screams and confusion knocks me down. I swim up gasping for air but all the doubt and hate push’s me down. As the water fills my lungs and I see you standing above. I get angry as you watch me fall apart at the screen and drown. But there is always a light that grabs us and pulls us up not normally to save. It’s Just for us to do what they want or what they need but what happened to our need. But we know that we will never be good  enough. Cause we climb the same cliff we fell off of just for the same thing to happen again. The circle of drowning. But It’s just a normal day in a mind of a teen. We battle for our lives and pray for a break. But sometimes we can’t hold on and that light who doesn’t want to save us doesn’t come. So we drown and as the water of hatred fills our lungs we relax and let it take us. There’s only so much fight a person can fight till they let fate play the fight. As we drown in our minds our body takes flight. We never know where it will go. we just pray it’s somewhere we know. When we need to come back around we try to found ourselves. But that person is gone now. So we struggle to find someone new to be. We pray perhaps it’ll be a better me. We look in the mirror and say how did we get here. That’s just a day in the mind of teen. It’s a raging flood with crashing waves and we try to be brave. But it’s always to late. And when we sink to the extremity we just lay there and feel our feels. Be no one will care. That’s when death come to claim a soul. We just pray we won’t fold. Death himself preys on our minds. In hopes to find someone to take and new soul to claim. But hey that’s just a day  in a teenage mind.