THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE

Although the days and years we spent together was only a few.......The best time in my life was spent with you.......The time we walked bare footed in the sand....Your gentle caress on my face with your hand.....I recall the time we danced all night long......And sing all the words to are favorite songs........Yes the best time of my life was spent with you....I really mean it every word I speak is true....For I have all the respect in the world for you....And telling lies to someone as precious as you is something I would never do.....You taught me so much in that short time..Like how to be a gentlemen and expand my mind......Then there were the times you would giggle and smile.....I would watch every move of your cherry red lips .......Man how that drove me wild.....Even the fragrances that flows threw the air ........Takes me back to the time when you where there......Having are candle light dinner on the beach......And holding on to are innocents that was about to be breached.......Yes the best time of my life was spent with you.......I only hope one day you'll look back and fill it to...