The Chain

Why?

Why does my heart feel like this?

Why does it beat?

Why does it feel like there a chain? Why is there a chain connected to the person it choses?

It feels like when they left they are tugging on the chain. Is it painful or happiness?

Why do I miss someone who is far gone and i have little but gerat faith that i may see them once again.

But..... I don't think I am going to see them again. Now matter how hard i try. I've lost them...........forever........... As i'm wishing for th past they move onto the future. As i move onto the furture the chain tuggs of pain and rembrance.

Why does it tug?

Why does this chain tug on my heart?

Am I supost to keep this person in mind............ or am i supost to rember the past that will never come back to me?

Am I supost to keep wishing for their return then my past will come with them..... or do I wish them away onto their our happinesss and try to find my own?

What is this chain for?

To keep me togather with the person?

To keep them close, to think that they will look at me as I wsh for?

This chain i bothersome and I don't know if i should contuine moving on the future or move into the past where i know what is going to make me happy?

Am I scared of losing the past I long for or am I just being naiive?

Should I still pursue this happiness.......or go onto finding a new one?

Do I accually feel this chain or am i tugging it myself to make me feel the pain for missing someone?

-

--

---

----

-----

------

-------

--------

-------

------

-----

----

---

--

-

I'm not tagging people because if I tag the correct person they'd know what I was talking about and then......... It'd just blow up in my face. So read it you want, don't read it. I don't care *shrugs*. It's your own mind and body. You make the destion.