Chemistry

Mon, 05/26/2014 - 17:19 -- DMAN134

Little me, but who am I to belittle. I loved once, she was precious, I thought she was the one without question. I felt it in my heart, she also fekt it, my soul resides on a plane that's plane but fruther than you could ever imagine. I went through heartbreak, she did me wrong; she said things just happened, I couldn't hear her song. Remember when I use to sing to you? When we first got together, I thought this love thing would last forver but..I was wrong, now every time we speak it's like somethings gone wrong. I miss you, wanna see you, wanna kiss you, gotta be with you at all times because you are the only one that plays a part in my mind. But, Im guessin thats how it goes, she's moved on and Im too prideful to beg for her back, my only wish was for us to be happy and maybe one day come back to the city for marriage. Opps, am I getting ahead of myself? Askin for money right now is like me askin for wealth and she knows I was good to her, did everything a persona love would do for his beloved. It cuts deep in my soul but the heart is still reflectin gotta keep pressin on because if not imma get wrinkled just thinkin bout it. I love her, yes I do, still do even now I contact her, she sayin idk and Im like man Im just wastin my time...wanna get back to how it use to be, her and I or you and me