Confused

I am the curious and afraid girl, who is always worrying about what will happen next. I am the girl who is disappointed at what I see, what I go through tend to wear me out. I'm afraid, afraid of the future; what it holds, is something unkown. The unknown is to worry about; you don't  know what's coming; prepared? I think not! Life is full of surprises. I am the confused and furious girl. I'm angry for what, I don't know; mood swings? couldn't be. Maybe the government have me like this. Focused only on the impossible, negative plus a negative equals a positive. How confused am I. Been chasing a dream and tired of running. Do I really want it I ask myself softly. Relatie voice should I accept, confused about who I am and what I want. Keep pushing and pushing, I'm getting weaker than ever. Tired of trying, but don't wanna give up. Do I want the best, do I really; yes! Should I stop, well should I? Crying all through the night at everything that isn't exactly right, hurting badly in the inside, tryna hide it on the out. I've fallen, searching, but finds no one to help me. Yes, sadly I've given up.