Connection - A Metaphor for Life

Connection by the ways of asphalt and paint and all other sorts of slime and grime...

Who has time besides commissions of transportation to oversee the transformation of the hills and plains into migration super highway? 

That's my way.  The way of the two, three, or four lane road main that ultimately can lead you to nowhere and everywhere at the same time without skipping a beat.

What an incredible feat for such a simple idea, automobiles with wheels both swiftly and urgently accelerating to get from A to B.

We take it for granted sometimes, how good do we have it to go 60 miles in 60 minutes, but smiles never come out.  We overlook and oversee the good to come out of it. Bad is the only thing paid attention to... What's this innane rattling sound in the backseat while my engine under my hood is accomplishing things our forefathers would only dream they could.

But no, it's all standard now for us in this generation of prefabrication, where any little imperfection has to be smited without haste! No time to waste!  I say slow down, put your foot on the brake.  

The black tar down below you will guide you near or far to your ultimate destination, but only trust can keep the door tightly sealed, for any doubt may leave it ajar.  

Once there at the finish, reflect, as I am, about what has just taken place... As in the event... You yourself have not placed, for this is no race.  At least it shouldn't be.  Only you are in control of your wheel.  Only you can make the connection.

The connection of life.