courage

Courage is not the ability to have no fear. To have no fear is to be ignorant and stupid. Courage is simply now being a coward, a coward is afraid and let his fear command him. Courage comes from overpowering fear and making it bow to you. To be afraid of fear is to fear the unknown. What is there to afraid of, people ask? The answer is not available to someone that asks. Fear is only felt by the one that feels it. No one else fears the same things, nobody else is able to react the same way. To find fear is find yourself, and that is what is to be feared. Are people able to handle who they truly are? To mold their own destinh? Their Own outcome? People are ignorant, but they live in ignorance of they're own stupidity and arrogance. For they can not fear the unknown. Do you know why? Because they do not know of the unknown of which they don't know. They don't even know that the knowledge to nirvana is known to that but a select few. And that is why ignorance is bliss.