Daddy's Little Princess

Candy canes, gumdrops, lollipops, dollies, lace and bling, unicorns. These are all the things that young girls are taught to resemble so why did Miss Margrete resemble cigarettes, cheap liquor, and third-rate perfume? By day if she wasn't shooting up inside of remaining parts of her body where the veins hadn't collapsed waiting for the poison to seep into her numbing her mind all the while destroying her soul than at night she could be found on the corner of skid row or in a cheap, roach infested motel room whispering in a soft yet somehow still sensual voice the age old phrase that she would remember like as though she were preparing for an audition "260 for a good time" giving a large portion of her money to her daddy but how could that be when her father is countries away on a business trip? Lowering onto her knees she is no better than when her great great great great great grandmother was on her knees scrubbing the gunk off of the floors less master see's even a speck out of place and the crack of the whip to the back would sound eerily similar to the sound of a smack to the face for using her teeth rather than lips. 

There was a time when she had believed that men were gentleman and that monsters hid in the closets and under the bed but now she's certain that ALL men are monsters because she can not think of one man whom had not treated her wrong or adored for quick seconds being she was basically a toilet, something to dispose of their wastes, and for the right price she was willing degrade herself even more because a gun cocked to the head by daddy is something that a little princess does not ever want to experience again. In the morning she would be sent to a local club where she would twirl and spin watching as the men would lick their chops staring at her handing her shot after shot showing off her thin legs lifting her legs above her head. Flexible? Of course. She was listening to her favorite song stuffing all of the singles, tens, twenties, and hundreds into her thong all the while taking off her bra showing that she did not need no tissue for her boobs but she did need tissue to wipe her water soaked eyes. She would plead for help but when there's liquor involved people stop listening. At night she would hop into a car doing what she is most popular for. I guess all of those years of sucking on blow pops that dared to break her jaw did some good after all. Although 24 she was still far too young to understand as to how come she would wake up every night to strange men. I guess this is just the price that you have to pay when mommy decided to trade you for numbing candy.

School meant having her innocence ripped right out of her. The teacher would teach both her and all of the other children how to use make up to cover any wounds or unappealing marks and how to hide candy. All grown up at 24 she looked 42 and when she tried to escape she watched her best friend be shot in the face and then devoured right before her very eyes. As if she needed another reason to not sleep at night. Everytime that she would hear the three words "I love you" she would just smile and mock them like a parrot all the while playing them skillfully because in order to survive she has to play the player because in the game of life she was determined to make it to the end. There was a time when she tried to find a positive outlook but that was a long time ago. Now she is a star masochist whore who gives a large portion to daddy while she spends the remainder of her money on pills and strips that transports her away from the hell hole that she was in. Daddy why did you leave mommy and I ? was it because you had finally decided to make your secretary your new wife and forget about us? Mommy why did you sell me? Was it because you preferred the numbing of a needle rather than the warmth of a child's hug? Well I guess now I can see as to how come you had chosen the addictive chemicals because it feels way better than sex. Dear Daddy, your little princess has finally turned into your little whore. Thanks for the $100's by the way.