Dear all those who leave,

60636

The paper in my mind went blank,but there's some points left to make, some apologies I needed to make.I spake about mistakes and the unforgettable grace left after I took my pace in the other direction.It had nothing to do with affection. I wasn't blaming it on love I couldn't curse the skies or the one above.I could only face my mirror grabbing the wall.I didn't know if I could still feel so much layered on top.I wanted to peel as a sign of reverence, I kneel.From this point on you'll hear about my spiel.Jaded and old fashioned clothes I put on, yet I never take them off to others it's just cloth, but to me it's a memory in a box hoarding in the attic collecting dust.My words aren't clean cut, and blunt like a furious woman's uppercut,and I can't see myself out running a muck Before a time came to understand, I watched men with gloves on their hands, but I'm not their particular fans.Unmatched to a certain group or chain, I have no ones posters or written any of their names. Regardless of their fame, more interested in their games.Old soul in music, but it runs longer than what you hit.  Everything else is dodged, my music plays on.It ranges farther than r&b. And I can't show you what you don't believe or see.Just like that day you were visible to me.If I could tell you what I was thinking you wouldn't believe, or want to understand.Probably. because you also thought of it at some time on your side of your hand.My palm differs, it explains why I'm stuck with splinters every time I try to see closer on this blurry picture. Like a nicker bunched up tight, I'm stuck on this purpose, so these things I write, then you'll understand differently my life.I never wished for a specific title, so I don't blame you if I can't hold it.Idle once before, yet still not out the door. If you choose to ignore due dates of the nights embrace.The days you spend in a bore my heart won't sail ashore, but still in the rain that pours; forever falling when you think it's over I'll always be here.With love I'll always care, even if my words and character become bare.I'll never stray, because I bear the heart of one who longs to be close to you.So you won't have to be lonely too. To you I bid adieu, until the next night I send my love to you.