Dear Baby Daddy...

Mon, 04/29/2024 - 13:23 -- emeri11

Dear Baby Daddy, where were you?

We constantly looked for you, and was lost on what to do.

If only you would've understood that the only thing you really needed was to only to be true, but somewhere along the line, you just withdrew.

And if you can remember when we first meet, we talked and, and talked and vowed it was something we would never do.

Our jobs were to parents, and love take care no matter what, you made the decision to turn your back and ultimately build mistrust.

I have so many questions as to your reason's why, because it was never about us so why to such a great guy?

I know they he was different , we knew from the start, but never would I have imagined that it would be you that would display the most ignorance.

You started out good, and I was so proud of the Father that you were, 15 years later its only but a blur.

Because of your feeling and having to pay child support, you allowed your role in the unit to ruin it.

So many nights he cried wondering why, what he ever did for you to deny.

All the lies, and webs that were turned, none of it was even necessar, for it was only a Father and Family that he yearned.

And now that's he's older and thinks back on it, I hope he never forgets the hurt pain he felt, as he uses it to create the: " New Henriques Project.

Dear Baby Daddy, it was never about us...