Dear B.S

Dear You,

There were times that I regret the things I said. There were times that I regret saying "I Hate You." Sometimes you have a way of being to much because you try to hard. You never saw me for what I am. You lied to me everytime I said I loved you. Is there a reason you hurt me? Even though I have said I have moved on. . . I lied. I cannot forget you. I can't forget about the first time you kissed me behind the desk. 

That day me and you argued. We were okay because of our friend. You held me to you and were by my side. I told you to kiss me and you did as any seventh grader would: soft and nervously. The you hugged me and said "I Love You, Liliana."

"I Love You Too, Brendan"

God, I felt safe with you. I knew you wouldn't let someone hurt me and you did your job. You went ahead and said you would always protect me. I belived that. Why wouldn't you uphold you end of the deal? I held you and said I Love You, not just to say it. I meant it and I will always mean it, wether or not we are dating or we're friends. You were the best thing to happen to me. The only one who understood me. Will my feelings ever mean something? If they do, I want you to know that I will never hurt you again. That I'll never hurt you, never lie to you. If they don't, I still want you to know that I'll never stop loving you. That I'll always have a place for you in my heart. 

As friends or lovers, thats up for Him to decide. . .

íf чσu lσvє thєm lєt thєm gσ, fσr íf thєч rєturn, Thєч wєrє αlwαчs чσurs.

And íf thєч dσn't, thєч nєvєr wєrє.

-Khαlíl Gíвrαns

K4Z

This is beautiful. You are gifted with something many writers can only wish for. 

The ability to not only portray emotion, but the ability to portray pain.

you do this in way that anyone can understand, your is flow smooth yet the writing itself is

rough and you can tell it comes from a real place. 

This is great, I can't wait to read more  :)

Magick_Candie

Thank you so much!