Dear Cancer

Dear Cancer

Dear Cancer who are you what is your purpose 

Is it an enjoyment to take people away. You have taken away so many people. These were people and pets I loved and many others loved. Just recently you took away not only my brother but my best friend. His name was Lucky, he was my dog for eleven years. He gave me so much love and enjoyment in life. And for you just to sit there in him and be so selfish to take him away. Who are you. You decided that you were going to give him one of the rarest forms and there was nothing we could do about it. Giving us just 2 short months to say goodbye. I hate you cancer. You took away my best friend's aunt who put up with you for 8 years. And to see her and her family so hurt, hurts me as well. You serve no purpose, you are just someone that everyone fears. I never want to see you but when and if I do I will destroy you. You have taken so many people away that it’s my turn to take you away. Goodbye cancer