Dear LOML

Maybe one day I’ll understand why you did what you did. Maybe one day I’ll understand what I did.. Maybe. But know everyday I love you more and more.. Regardless.. I’ve messed and I’ve said and did stuff.. There’s no apology big enough to fix no back car window.. We’ve been through literal hell and back and came far enough just to say it’s enough.. To the point where you not out in school or work in you just sitting in there.. Waiting.. Hoping.. Waiting.. I loved you too much than you’ll ever imagine any girl ever loving you.. Loved you to the point where even though I knew it was wrong for you to beat me I still stayed and loved and cared and tried to please. I tried to be there ‘til I couldn’t take no more. I tried to be where I can and where i couldn’t at the same time.. Obviously it don’t work like that..

Maybe one day, in another lifetime, in another world, we’ll see each other. Under different circumstances we’ll  be together again. Maybe we won’t but then again who are we to try the write the future. What if I got over you . It’s hard to say seeing how much love and affection I have towards you.. The man of my dreams. Whose life i just messed up. Maybe one day it’ll get better and none of this would matter anymore..

Maybe one day I would get over you maybe I won't.. Maybe this wasn't meant to be but at the end of the day.. You broke promises that you made to my heart.. And it's really messed to see that you are already with someone else.. Thanks for showing me you like the last one.. You knew I was so deep in love you .. because I did so much to keep you that I would have never done with anyone else.. I’m sorry I’m not like nobody that you want… but I tried.. I tried to be there through thick and thin… I tried to be that one .. I even tried changing myself for you.. And I still got elephant shit in return..

I broke backs and walked on eggshells.. And still got bs.. It broke my heart in two pieces when I saw the text.. I got mad for a reason.. That's MESSED up.. You broke up with me just for you to be out there with another female.. And it’s cool.. The trust is gone but not completely for some reason.. I ain't never been so disgusted in my life.. My heart breaks every time I see you go online knowing you aint mine.. It breaks my heart every time I look at you.. I can't even put it into words.. I just wanted us back.. I tried.. I guess I tried too hard… or just not hard enough.. I just wish things just would've went different in our relationship..from cousin to end.. i just wish i could've really just change…

Maybe you're right maybe I won't ever change.. But at least I'm trying to get my stuff together... I just wanted you around,.. Maybe this is good for the both of us.. You can't get everything in life like everyone say.. But what you don't understand is that my love is too real.. My trust was too deep. My love for you measures deeper than the south pacific.. My love for you stretches further than outer space… You were my best friend my lover and you were my everything.. I’m sorry I wasn't enough for you or for the both of us.. Guess love ain't meant for me no more.. I hope the best for you and her. I wish you the best on life and love. Sorry I wasn’t the one..

Sincerely

The Heart You Broke