dedication

i hate that your pride has you thinking your doing something right but i also like the way you carry yourself and it makes you think your something better... it's cute isn't it

how my love for you has somehow manged to dissapear and there must be some regret in hurting me

maybe you think this is perfect for you some how

it's sane really! how you think my love for you still exist

how bitchies some how fall on your dick, hey!!! that's what's your name should be bitchies

like the boondcks cause that's all you'll ever be, a bitch to me because you think it's cute

what if i died today?

how would it weigh on your chest that you never said hey?

that you never looked me in my face and told me you were sorry?

that your bullshit excuse of being a man is teaching your son not to trust these hoes

that's what i am to right! a hoe?

because some how my pain for you has been nothing but love

and even then i hate my self for even thinking there was us?

us... what is us if my us has already fallen from cloud 9 because of what i am to you.... i am a hoe to you

but i thought you had seen something more

i thought you said  your  love for me was true

instead you have me thinking that my mind was twisted with the pain of trusting you 

and i still can't believe that i fell for you

you had me thinking that my love for you would never leave because of waking up with the promise

that you had said to me, that you would never hurt me and still i'm not surprise that my stupidity

was for loving you but how can you wake up with knowing... knowing that you did hurt me...

behind the bullshit mistakes you blaimed me for wanting more for seeing the man that you were

was two feet from the door to see the opportunity of every single moment i waited to show you

that i could be yours.... and i knew what the consequences maybe my love was just to blind to see

what if i did die today?

what would your last words be?

i'll never know

and either would you

because you've shown me that this is it

this is my dedication

you were my past so i'll treat you like my past!!!

dedicated to charles