desolate musa

From morning to night ever so slowly. I want to feel right, but inside I’m broken.

The bore is not what brings pain to the time, but the absence of you in my life. How quickly we go from speech to silence.

The emotions are there yet still we hide them. I’m not looking to fulfill my own desires. Only to end this growing fire.

Friends come and friends go, but what hurts the most is when I’m left alone. Those moments of nothing, no stimulant life.

Losing now after trying so hard is not what I expected before I even start. Getting to know someone similar to yourself is better if they have something to tell.

A void is what fills my days, angry at myself an infinite rage. The abyss can only hold so much, crumbling apart from my inner rust.

Rust birthed from my suppressed tears, dripping down on my cold heart of steel. Frozen from solitude but now melting every time I see you.

An inner conflict inside me breaks, all because of my uncontrolled embrace. Not knowing what to do anymore; you shutdown before I beg for more.

Mistakes incessant I have made, all of which scream as I lay. Here alone I confide, a histrionic’s suicide.