Friends aren't always what they say they are

"Friends" are not always your friends people that you thought where your friends start talking bad about you and start rumors around school or work. It doesn't just happen to kids it can happen to adults as well. The people you are suppose to be a friend arent but they act it in front of your face and then talk about you behind your back and may say things that make other people look you differently bullies are people with big egos that think they know better then you. you are not what names they call you and yes words hurt and texts hurt especailly if its someone you thought would never hurt you but was the biggest bully and I was bullied all my life by my dad and then by kids at school to the point where I started to swear at them and then I cried because they got me in trouble and everyone laughed at me and called me fat 4 eyes brace face or being called a pig and feeling self consious about my self I tried to lose weight for years because I thought it would help but it just made it worse because I was hungry and I would sneak candy and chips and stuff like that and then I started to gain weight because everything was going wrong in my life and I didn't know who to talk to or anything I didn't want to bother my mom so I kept it on the inside and almost ate myself to death in 2015 I had hit rock bottom and was done being a victim of DV and of bullying so I started to surround myself with people that brought me up instead of people who always dragging me down and so I decided to get help and go for in 2017 I lost my best friend Flora and that was the worse day of my life and almost started eating things I shouldn't but I didn't I am sad that me and Flora can't do this together and have I ever thought of suicide about half a dozen times but I won't I don't want to hurt my family because some mean person callled me all names and I started believing it and now I know I am worth being loved by someone who treats me with respect but I was in one relationship with someone who hit me and I broke up with him but a month later I was back with him because I was in love but I had to learn to love myself before I can love anyone but I really hated myself so I broke up with him and stayed single the rest of my senoir year and no I didn't have sex but he wanted to I didn't want to no means no I am so happy I found someone who is going to put up with my crazy/self esteem issues I love him so much