Games

Fri, 01/31/2014 - 23:02 -- 4kelsea

Play games. These are not my style of games, but just the mere thought of you gets me trapped in one, and just when I put it aside and well yes ignore you, You turn the tables. The stakes changs. You had to kiss me didn't you! and then just pretend that it meant nothing and never will. You talk of me, to me like I never would have felt this if it wasn't for the kiss, well you're wrong.
I liked you when I first saw you, I knew I had to say something. I did nothing but embarassed myself, and at the time I couldn't make sense of what I felt. Attraction. I knew I wanted to get to know you. But an emotional barrier stood in my way. My wall I had built years before created only a challenge, but on those days I was able to leave the castle, I'd look for you. You showed me how it felt to be noticed. You called me a tease and at the time just left me confused trying to figure out how to approach myself. A year went by and you got a boyfriend, my feelings hadn't changed though only just begun to intensify. Then you kissed 
me, I could have dismissed my feelings from afar and watch you be happy if it hadn't been so. I still was careful with boundaries though out of respect, out of hope that one day when he goes off to college you could be mine. I tried to let you know how I felt a couple months after, you dismissed me as not your type. That was my cue I would let fate play its course, all the while avoiding you out of fear, out of pity for myself. As if this wasn't hard enough you approached me once again. Leaving me with 16 days stuck in your games waiting to see you again.