A Good Thought In Their Hands ( Down Syndrome Hands And Hearts )

A Good Thought In Their Hands ( Down Syndrome Hands And Hearts )  Upon the time when the people who accomplished their moments with down syndrome culture of pride and joy, all that bright fully smile to be led by, It's easy to Swept and kept uproarious feet up high enough and open minded, even the open-hearted too, the land of opportunities will rise once again before, we become heroes to them, we become the legend of their kingdom come, we're the one voice In the whole entire world right there, as many workers across the nation In different way, some are In theater and other stores like Target Best Buy Movie Theater, and plenty of more, It kept one Pacific dream to use, It led the love to spread smoothly by down syndrome people who fell In love with, we're the normalized of people like Us, we laugh together, we cry together, we tell amazing stories together, we travel together, we become teachers and leaders together like that, we fell In love together, we write and read together too  Written byMichael James Brindley 8-16-17