He will come back?

Mon, 07/29/2013 - 23:01 -- mch251

They drove us through the mud without asking the story. Is it wrong that I cried? Couldn't do it for the glory. And the night that I hid beneath the blanket of stars. You said, "This is war." I admit, I didn't think it would be this hard. Innocence has been lost. It is the worst kind of tragedy. Is there some type of cure that could act as our remedy? You said you would be back soon. The save place needs to be prepared, but that I was not alone, that I could trust you, that you cared. You said, "I am the way, I am the tuth, I am the life." That I need to be a beacon of light because it would only get worse, because the world has become cursed. I remember when you picked me up from the mud and cleansed me with your water. You said, "this is just the beginning," that the past didn't matter. Though it sometimes seems that I am alone; you will be with me in my soul. You said you'd come back, and I believe in that. I have to believe in that.