The History Teacher

Wed, 02/26/2014 - 16:50 -- jmw221

Class, open your notebooks, we are going on an adventure to places in the past.. Our journey will take us to war, civil, unjust, Napoleonic, world, quasi, and cold. We will witness great nations rise up, prosper, civilize, and fold. We will watch fire, wheels, ships, trains, and planes being bought and sold. We will experience every major form of learning bloom and impact our study because in our world's greatest achievements, there is only one library that contains all the books and that library kids, is history. You may ask yourself or me for that matter " why do I need to know this?" and i can tell you for sure that history will repeat itself, so if you pay attention you wont make the mistakes your ancestors made before.

jmw221

My dream job is a simple one, that of a history teacher. If I can't save lives by going to war or being a doctor then I want to save them by teaching people that no matter what you learn in any subject area that it is recorded in history and that you can learn from it.