Hold On And Love Her

Tue, 02/07/2017 - 05:59 -- Edz

In life, we always Love and want to be loved in return. I meet this one guy and we talked about how best he could Love the partner and after we talked, and obviously Prayed, he walked a few steps, turned back looked at me smiled and said to him self, "His Girl is a lucky one to have him" on hearing this my heart broke broke cause deep down in me i knew she wasn't. You see, am not different from anyone who looks at me and calls me a "Relationship Solver" as a matter of fact i would say am way worse than you. The one girl i thought i was happy with ran off with her best friend and the other girl i got just when things where flowing i ended it. Now tell me if that sounds like a Relationship solver. I stand here not to preach, but to ask you to be determined. All my life all i ever wanted was a Christian girl who would not love me for what i have, what i do or what my life is but rather one who would love me for my mistakes. We and get me well when i say we, often set back and draw pictures of how we want to raise our children with that one person that we have and along the way things get worse and others call it Ego but i call it cowardice cause we find the smallest issues which people often say its complicated but nothing is more complex than driving a dagger into the heart of the one person that truly loves you and in most cases we do this shamelessly cause they are watching us do it right in front of them. Now take this from a Vampire that has sucked the blood out of the life of its true love and each and every moment i look into the mirror i cant see my self cause when i sucked her blood i apparently sucked mine as well. They say a lady will love you but the best she will give you is 80% but when she loved me the best she ever gave me was 100% and i dot say this cause am a poet looking for fame but i say it cause am a #Christian. So when you get that one true person you love, always remember its a blessing and above all, remember she is the property of the most high and your just a custodian so take good care of her cause when you loss her, it will be like catching lighting simply to find what you had with her cause its always one in a billion times that you feel the way you did when you are with her. So take her hand, take the lead and in ever step promise her she will be safe with you, go ahead and comfort her not to be afraid to fall cause when she does, you will be there to hold her through it all. And never let distance get between you and you can do that by your heart being where she always is but above all, Lift it up to the Lord cause when you met, it was a blessing from him and remember, he who finds a wife, finds a Good thing and obtains favour from the Lord

#Edz_Reborn