How was school today?

It’s the same as any other school day. Marissa got asked to prom today and you should see how many flowers she got from her “lover.” He probably stole some money from the art club thinking, “I’m not going to take that much, I just want her to have sex with me.” It was worth it. I wonder if he had those delivered to her door step. The way those four dozen red and pink roses reeked of artificial scent would have any girl drooling all over him. He’s no longer some shy kid who spends his nights watching anime, masterbating to underaged pre-pupescent girls, and playing Call of Duty at 4:00a.m. screaming ,”fuck you hacker. Next time I’ll kill you!” into his headset at other indecent people who are just like him. Now other girls begin to notice him, and ask him what it feels like to sleep with an older girl, because he is confident. Maybe it was his first time, but by now he must feel like a tightrope walker who has walked the same rope in the same circus show for the same past fifteen years of his career. Well that's the only interesting thing that happened. My last name is Sakakibara by the way. And I don’t really have the time to order my iced green tea now I have to go. Perhaps I can come back tomorrow? Thursdays are my least favorite days of the week.