I am tired

I am tired of people telling me I should socialize,

Because believe it or not, it is not easy for everyoneBecause if it was easy I would have done it a long time ago.It is not like I wanted to be perceived as rude,condescending, difficult to address and proudIf making friends was so simple, I would have done it a long time back. Trust me I don't want to live a life where I am all alone.Trust me, my anxiety is not optional,my fears are not optional.I don't want to cry every time I talk to a crowd,I don't want to cower behind everyone.  I am tired of people telling me I walk funnyBecause it really hurts, when they do soBecause trust me, Needless criticism is not easy to handleBecause trust me instigating insecurities, can't ever be good,Handling insecurities is difficult, depressing and miserable,Trust me, you are not rectifying anything,You are turning confidence into a pile of dust,You are needlessly exciting low self-worth,My mannerisms are not open for discussionsBecause I don't want to walk with your opinionslingering behind my toes, and staying in my shadows.I don't want to cower behind everyone.  I am tired of people telling me, my moustache looks bad Or I should get rid of my body hair."You would look beautiful after waxing"Trust me you are not complimenting anyone,because you are only reinforcing beauty standards,You are reinforcing, bodily anxiety.You are reinforcing, ideas that hurt our mental health,You are destroying our self-esteem and confidence.Because trust me, no one wants your opinion.because our choices should not be open to your opinion.Trust me, I don't care for it until you point it out.I don't want to be scared of your opinionTrust me I don't want to cower behind anybody.