i miss you!

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 17:23 -- squin99

I miss my cousin Isabel she is loving, caring, funny, fun, energetic & supportive. i haven't seen her since Christmas. i love her to death she is like my sister our fathers is each other godfathers. we always have a fun time when we are with each other. we never run out of things to do. we always want to hang out but she lives in Stamford and i live in Norwalk. so our parents don't want to pick or drop us off. we both have a Facebook, so every time we see each other online we immediately inbox each other. we also talk to each other with everything. we can trust each other. when i had spring break i went to her house; it was a Wednesday. i woke up that morning excited as ever, i took a shower, got dressed, fixed my hair and waited for my dad to take me.the 15 min it takes to get there i was shaking with excitement, not just to see my cousin Isabel but her dog "Chavo" & little sister Sofia she is 3 yrs old. when i got to her house i hugged her to death & said bye to my dad. we went outside and played soccer , we both fell because we were tripping each other. we went inside and went to bed . In the morning we went downstairs to the family room and watched the movie "white chicks". we were laughing the whole time. then i left i was really sad . I LOVE HER!!

jwiener

This is so nice! It's clear that you and your cousin love each other a lot.