I Pray For You (Because You Don't Know Any Better)

I pray for you because you don't know any better

If the shoe was on the other foot I'd hope you pray for me too it's crazy what a little prayer can do

From your talk I can't see fear but I can definitely see reluctance even if you really wanted to fight we could have been got it poppin'

You say that where you from they fight it out you never do no talking but for you to make that comment it's so obvious your lying

Now I'm not one who goes on so openly making problems but if she kisses and pulls me down then homie that is not my problem

And if I heard about you prior then thinking you two had a relationship I can say I would have been more reluctant but it's hard to believe it

From letting me cop a feel to sitting on my lap when you finally did appear I was incredibly relaxed I was chilling in the back seat yet surrounded by three parnoid because you had the thought to jump me

I make the statement in most of my poems that some of these girls are trifiling the one you got has four I cant believe that you wifed her and I can't really throw shade because I had her first but with her; commitment just ain't big and I'm sorry if I hurt you

Why will I never say this to you because it's not my place nowtheless you feeling negative might even punch my face

But for you my homeboy for you I will pray