I sit, I lay, I think, I wonder....

I sit  I lay I think I wonder how it can come to this point,  How can you move on so fast or so quickly You leave me here to rust while you live a jolly good life in the sun  It's not like that you say? you don't live so gloriously you say? Then what is it, hmm? Do you live in a trash hole, Do you live where you have to stand up for expectations that follow you everywhere you go? Oh, not that either? then tell me what the fuck it is because I don't know You leave me thinking  You leave me wondering how you are You leave me wondering what you are doing When are you going to tell me straight up You may think or even others may not think that I never ask Oh, I do.  But I don't want lies slithering out your mouth like snakes So I sit I lay  I think I wonder On when things are going to change On when you are going to love me truthfully On when I don't have to ask for sweet things to be told to me  But it's over So my sitting, my laying, my thinking, and my wondering is done with you.  But here is this last thing:    I forgive you.