I wish my mom was single

I wish my mom was single.

Why?

Beecause it wouldn't be selfish for her kids trying to get attention. We wouldn't have to feel kick out from the realtionship were almost 50 year olds act like snoggly teengaers. Where are only attention grabbing oppurtunity is bad grades and being lazy. Where love was through out the house and not one bedroom. Where she focus on the road and not her phone. Where her favorite call that light up her day was ours and not his. Where we got kiss goodnights instead of him. Where we actually went out and spend REAL time with each other instead of bedroom doors closed off from children.

My friend says that in the bible it says that a household should be in order from God to Husband then Wife and last the children. She said that those are the long lasting families because the parents don't divorce. My parents were divorce when I was three. I remeber it like yestarday evening. I dont't know what marry coouples are like but am I selfish for wishing it wasn't this? 

I wish my mom was single?

Why?

So i can build a realtionship with her without everything I say is told to another. Where I didn't have to say hi to another person. Where I did get in trouble for eating up everything because it was true instead of being blame when I was the first one to leave for school. Where saturday night was full of adventure instead of waiting for a talkitive asshole. Where my house was a curse free zone. I didn't have to deal with such vague grammer before. 

I wish my mom didn't have a boyfriend. 

Why?

Because I want to be selfish and have only three instead of four that stole away the person I want to create a happiness with. Where we didn't argue every week of every month. Where converstation didn't have to be limited. Where I could ask my mom anything and talk about it. Where I....want my mom