I'm not sure...

If I could change something about the world, I'm not sure what it would be.

There so many things that makes us different. From the rest of  you to me.

Some want money and power but others want love and trust.

We all sit and argue about these trends for so long, that our bones being to rust.

For myself in these topics I'm not really sure. If I can't understand my own feelings why should I pick for anyone.

The only thing that I want to do is sit around and have some...thing. 

Now I surely sound a fool, the question is simple, plain and true. So I'll tell you my choice as I solve for the answer with this tangent.

Normally I'd wish to change myself but that would be selfish.

Maybe the sense of self. No. That's everyone's common wealth. I want to change everyone so that we all like everyone. But forcing that isn't fair, or is it.

if everyone likes everybody and if we are all the same then it's fair, but not really. Because that kills the individuality.

I just want the world to be less... Confrontational. There's always some new problem, rule or regulation. It is a sensation-al situation. 

It's amazingly sad that we as "things" NEED conflict...and that's it!

I want to be rid of this sick "need", wether it's an application or blood lust or war or something completely irrelevant that everybody knows about so the have to be engaged.

Some of you are seeing this and being enraged. Why? Why are some of you going to try to up stage me after reading this? 

Think about it...