Just another rape story

For the man who raped me, 

It was summer, crisp air, and Texas heat.

Relaxing at the pool, some guy with blond hair, and blue eyes looked her over.

Even though she hid behind a wall of insecurities,

She knew she is at least a little attractive- fit body, blonde hair, and hazel eyes that just had to beam innocence, only to find when conversing there was something hiding.

Striking up conversations and the casual exchange of snapychats the "summer loving" started to bloom.

She smoked to relieve herself, he smoked simply for the high.

Only for them to notice that one little thing in common.

Movies, popcorn and a couple bowls. He makes a move with her responding with a little less passion. Politely, she verbally declines when he tries to make this more than the nonchalant kissing that most teenagers do during the bright summer days.

He makes another bowl this time with his own "laughing grass." She takes a puff and passes. It hits her hard, cottonmouth and dizzy. He starts it back up, this time with more force she limply kisses back and tries to tell him no more.

Confused she asks "What is in this?" only for him to say

"It's nothing baby, just the normal stuff. Take another hit."

Simple refusal and wanting to sleep she asks him to stop. Getting on top he starts kissing her neck then he pulls off her shorts and swim bottoms. She tries to push him, but she is not strong enough. Wrapping his pekcer up he forces it without any type of prep work. Crying and blood did not keep him aroused, so after a few harsh pumps he pulled out and left her in pain and slightly bloodied.

That right there was yet another person's late rape confession. Only for her not to admit it because it hurt and she was the dumbass who gave him the opportunity. I have to be honest I have not dwelled on this. 

I moved on and I do not hate men.

I have the most caring partner in the world who accepts me and all of my problems. He supports me when I can't even support myself.The late night calls and the reassuring marks. I am not saying I am alive because of him, but he gives me a future to look forward to.

To the man who raped me.

Fuck you and your charismatic charm. Yet, I still wish the best for you and hopefully, hopefully, you never did that to another person.

I do not wish the worst for you because you are another human being,

but maybe karma will bite you.

Sincerely, 

From me to you.