Kim

There is this girl I know that lives in liberation. She doesn't wear her hair like society wants her to. She wears it wild and carefreeShe doesn't dress how society wants her to dress. She wears loose shirts and mom jeans. She doesn't listen to music that society wants her too. She goes from indie to Chief Keef. She doesn't love who society wants her to love. To those she loves, she loves effortlesslyI often wondered how she could live do freeFree of doubt and worry of repercussions Free of mental hindrances and chained up desiresAlways walking confidently behind her heart while others along the sides yell "No don't do that!" "Think this through!"She keeps walking, turning her ears away and awakening her soulShe follows her heart down dark alleys of grief and caves of unrequited love She follows her heart to unshakeable friendships and adoring loversFor her, every day is a dance and every beautiful moment is a tearful grinShe cries when she wants to and laughs when she needs to. She is this great bottle of emotion, excitement, ruthlessness and passion that explodes everytime she feels something. She inhales every memorable moment and exhales every regretShe embraces the grass and cherishes every gust of wind