King Titus III

This fortress that we have, took forever for us to build. We built it together, looking for shelter from the storm. This fortress that we built couldn't survive the horde. An army dressed not in steel, an army trained not to kill. This army came and burnt everything to ash, I should've seen what we had wouldn't last. This army was smaller than a few, it turns out this army was nothing more than you. You'll never live to be loved by the ones you use. They'll turn around and see all of the clues. Your selfish lies and deceit, you think that you can't be beat. Learn to never burn your bridges, never leave alone. This place you destroyed was also your only home. On the path leaving your destruction, you came to a barrier created by your wrath. You'll never leave this island of which you thought would have your back. Forever you will be alone, never loved since all you do is betray. You'll never learn this isn't the only way. You'll never live to be loved by the ones you use. They'll turn around and see all of the clues. Your selfish lies and deceit, you think that you can't be beat.