Life

4
Philippines

Life is amazing, startling, astounding, confusingIt is promising, endowing one with all the gift of sensesIt assures joy and ecstasy with the diversity of things aroundThe SIGHT to behold the beauty of vegetations      The awe of falls and rivers, the wonder of deep oceans      And the marvel of the starry heavens The HEARING to adore the chirping of winged creatures and  the braying of sturdy horsesThe heavenly feelings of hearing the line “I love you” from  someone dearestAnd the elation of listening to “I miss you” “I need you” from a  friend The SMELL to crave for food, the water scent that beckons to    cool and swimThe aroma that brightens the spirit, the perfume that turns the  head to a passerby   The TASTE to keep thinking to munch & be keyed up  otherwise no one cares to eatTells the sweetness to ingest an ice cream, crazes for the  sourness of green mangoesExcites the hotness of smoky soup with floating red chilies and  brawny pepper The TOUCH that moves a hundred nerves, defines every  feeling into actions & moves one beautifully without    choreographyThe  tap on a shoulder to ease a wounded feeling or say ‘keep     up the good work’The silent language of every feeling showed and hidden  Is it not a gift? Yet life is full of hardships, challenges, problems and conflictsShould one ask why it’s like that, or why its still enjoyable and  is worth living?The answer lies in probing for an answer somewhere, like  searching for a chest of goldThen find the truth that there is more to it and there’s every  reason to live To fall in love is life’s startling facet, and realize why life is     worthliving?Despite the danger to get hurt and the dread to hurt, love is   something no one abhorsIt is disquieting sometimes annoying yet why should love and  be vulnerable to troubles?Because life is like that, yet heartaches are shunned if one  fastens to  fine morals The wonder of recovering from illnesses, healing from cuts  and growing nails and hairsEnlightens that life is designed forever yet why grows old and  die?Intellects and academes could not explain and squabble in  theories uncertainBut there is ONE who never leaves anyone remains uninformed  and sighs in vainJust keep searching HIM, and find life is not  meant pain but blissLife is what we have and genuine mirth is   upcoming