Life Of A Facebook Addict !!

Today, I woke up early,The sight was pristine,So my friend's status said.But before I could notice,The raindrops falling,I reached for my cellphone,And the Facebook app just opened up. The routine chores were carried out,I dressed up for college,And scented fragrance all over.But before I could check out the lecture routine,The Facebook app just opened up. Gliding down the stairs,I felt the smooth breeze,It was pleasant, it was real.But before the flight down to the ground could end,The Facebook app just opened up. It was time for breakfast,A fruitful, satisfied appetite,That's the way to start, isn't it ?But before I could notice the menu,The Facebook app just opened up. The lecture was boring,As they always are,My brain stopped functioning,And I just continued copying down the notes,Much like a zombie.The story continued till the last one.But before the lectures could end,The Facebook app just opened up. The day was draining,And it drained the psyche out of me.Sitting there idle,Staring into outer space,Moments passed by,And the Facebook app just opened up,Multiple times. The last supper done,Lying down in my bed,Staring at the sparkling stars,On my laptop,I realized that it was time,To stop writing any further. The alarm clock beeped,I woke up,And the dream shattered.And then out of nowhere,The Facebook app just opened up.