A Life's Journey

See life is not a joy for me
To me I did not have a fair game in broad spectrum called life
Now for the past two years I have been living in a complete fog about everything in life.
So much so that I tend to cry about everyday.
I think what started this sudden change is when I lost my scholarship and could no longer attend college.
And that broke my heart, I could not stand watching the one person who has giving me a better opportunity at life, try and figure how she could get me back into school.
My dad blindly stood by and did absolutely nothing about the situation, matter of factly my dad only give me a hundred dollars after I graduated from high school
I mean my parents are not bad people, they just made bad decisions
That cost them the greatest gift of all, to be in my life
There is only one person who brings me constant joy and who has the most meaning to me in this entire world, that is my grandma
I remember when I was younger she would sometimes walk about 5-6 miles just come see m. And things got even better when I officially went to stay with her
I admire her determination, strength, and grace
She was there for me, when it seems the world had given up on me
Life does not come easy for most people
We have to give it our all to be the people, you see walking around on the street