Life's A Struggle But Be Strong

everday i wake up and smile

i kiss my moms on the cheek and thank God for letting me see another day

then i sit down and think of all my problems that go long for a miles

then i realize my "problems" are so tiny , they can be fixed anyway

but there's people out there who don't have clothes , food , or a home

i feel so stupid complaining about how i want a car , new clothes or to move

i see these commercials where little kids have none of that

i feel bad for acting like a spoiled ass brat

its horrible seeing and hearing that on television

then i look at my generation ...

girls having babies at young ages , boys being locked up alot younger , everyone doing drugs , sex on the brain

like i feel bad sometimes being associated with this group because we're talked about so bad

i noticed that most girls that are getting pregnant... its because they're having sex but some people don't consider that the girl could've been raped and saying she had sex with her boyfriend as a cover-up

those girls will be the ones that'll always have scars

for being abusied and then having to always see the person who did that on their childs face

stop and consider why so many girls are really pregnant

as for the boys being locked up.....

think about how they're probably selling or stealing to provide thing for their family because they're poor

if they've killed some consider that it was because someone was hurting their family

or they needed to protect themselves

i feel bad when people go to jail for trying to help family or to stop seeing so much pain

its not easy to get a job when you have a record

then sex .....

we all have hormones but they don't always need to be activated

most people have sex to feel good , peer pressure or fear that if they don't they boy/girlfriend will leave them

or because they were once raped and became a sex addict ; it does happen

but consider why guys only want sex from a girl ... they probably got hurt and don't want to be vulnerable

or that girls are giving things up so easily that guys think every girl will do the same

guys become dogs for a reason and girls become whores for reasons

being hurt , not having confidence , abuise , and not having the correct love

not having a real mom or dad , not having real friends ...

everyone just turning their backs on you or stab you in it

we as a whole need to stop with all the dumb bullshit and really consider what other people go through

lets all come together and try to make a change im not saying we're SuperMan or SuperWoman

but we can do alot better ... finish school , go to college , eventually get married and have kids

or raise the kids you do have then try to go to school and do better for you and your kid or kids

all in all nothing is ever easy ...

Life's A Struggle But Be Strong

thisis_elexea

I like the part where it says that maybe a girl that is pregnant is using she had sex with her boyfriend as a cover up because we

only look at the person on the outside we really do nt know there situation or maybe even whats going on things happen it

may not happen because we wanted it to happen it may just happen without notice.