Lilith, a Shakespearean Parody

She writhes around like a hentai queen Praying her body was widely seen A veil quite far from modesty removed When what was behind it was shamelessly viewed By lustful eyes and roving minds Of traveling, wending, seeking kinds A soul of fire, a mind of flame, Too free for any man to tame Though many, many tried The flowing silvern tongues that lied Were scorned and laughed and sighed Every masculine heart broke and cried Then one day there was a crew A moor and his retinue Full of lightning, full of ire He piqued this feminine desire The much chased, began to hunt Concocting a magnanimous stunt Of deception, and courtesy, The one who would hunt was never she she wove much like another dame wending each and every frame into a perfect picture of feminine pride in other words: she lied stories of injustices crafted from smoke a magnanimous desire to leave an imagined yoke she wished the heart of his to wake and to melt underneath this womanly quake the tale of sorrow and of woe to make this Diana appear an Echo The bull, much like another fellow Was no mere naïve Donatello