This little light of mine.

Assertive assuming actions dripping droplets of judgment and discord upon another existential existence for the very, personalized experience that had brought them to resistance in traditional constituents...well that my friend is a flaw most wear proudly on their shield of shadows... While the other hand holds a dagger of damnation .... See... Most people in positions to impact the direction of another's connections... Will starve the possibility of phenomenal experience and spiritual connection by in acting a guideline or parameter to that persons perception... Limiting their opportunity of action and suffocating the sacred right to choose whats best for you .... Often times souls get lured into this cloak and dagger of dependency tword the consent of a constant. One thing always guiding the direction of all other Forces acting on it... When the truth is your true nature can have a trajectory that transcends direction or location... It carries its own constant... It has its own purpose for pursuit.. To perceive a powerful light from one degree of depth... Is to read the last page in a book and assume you know how that story began... When you simply havnt embraced all aspects of potential and essential points that had brought that light to exist at all ... Let it shine on all that it's light will reach.... What's it Matter if that light doesn't follow it's designed path... Where that light shines is where that light was meant to be. And the shadows of it's circumference... Well those are cracks and creases meant for another light to one day shine on. Untill then ....simply shine and shower all you encounter with love and the ability to empower...