love

Wed, 10/14/2015 - 14:45 -- Soulae

I don’t like to talk about love no more, I like to write cliches, and create imaginary guys in my head that I hope to be with but I honestly am disgusted with the “L” word. I don’t think its hate, its more like confused with my heart. Kinda been tryna cut someone out of my head that broke some pieces that I can’t bring up but I been cool not dwelling on it,keeping my vibes positive, though it’s hard cause I’m not perfect, sometimes I look back, and sometimes I miss what once made me happy, but that’s just reality its natural, it’s gonna happen, I’m not healed, but I’m not where I was when I felt every single thing, still confused about love, still scared to invest myself in another person, still I’m numb, but I’m still moving on, so whatever I learn I’m ready for it to come, love is blurry in my vision I can’t lie but I wanna know what it means, so I’m willing to keep looking, past what I don’t know yet, and past what hurt me. Cause I’ll get over it. Passing slowly.