Love blues

I never knew love could hurt so much. You give someone your all and they know it’s your all then why don’t they care? They say that they love you but you really don’t know nor feel the love. My heart is turning black my soul yearns for peace, happiness is what I long for, but it seems so far away. Am like a shipman’s wife waiting at the docks for her mate will I ever find my mate? Why is it that you want something or someone so bad but when you get it, it makes you sad? All I ever wanted was to feel and know that I am loved and apprenticed but all I feel is used and abused mistreated and unloved. My heart has turned cold the lights have gone from my soul there is no more in me to fight no life to gain no one to run to my soul is crying you know that am hurting but don’t care at all. But no one sees it and no one care’s that’s the story of my life. Life has shown me its ugly face and I hide am so afraid. Sometimes I rather am alone instead of feeling the way that I do. Why does this love hurt so damn much why do people take the love that you feel for them for granted? If you don’t love me leave and let me be with the one that does. At this point I don’t know who to trust or who to believe in love seems so far away and happiness for me is just a dream.