"LOVE WHO NEVER COMES"

"LOVE WHO NEVER COMES"

In the silent corridors of time, where dreams intertwine with the delicate threads of hope, I find myself composing an ode to a soulmate who remains a phantom of the heart. Through the tapestry of fleeting moments, I weave verses that echo with the longing for a connection unfulfilled, a love story written in the ink of imagination.

In the stillness of solitude, my words dance with the ghosts of unrealized encounters, tracing the silhouette of a soulmate never embraced. Each stanza a whispered plea to the universe, asking it to unveil the face of the one meant to share the symphony of life's melodies.

Through the seasons of anticipation, I paint the canvas of my heart with the hues of expectation, yearning for the arrival of a kindred spirit who never steps into the spotlight of reality. The pen becomes both a confidant and a lamentation, as I spill ink onto pages, hoping to summon a presence that eludes the grasp of my existence.

Yet, in the absence of a tangible companion, the verses bloom like flowers in an untouched garden, their fragrance filling the void left by an unseen soulmate. Each metaphor and rhyme becomes a bridge between the known and the unknown, a testament to the persistence of a love story that dwells in the realm of imagination.

As the moon waltzes across the night sky, casting shadows upon the parchment of my musings, I continue to pen lines that reach out to the stars, seeking a connection that transcends the boundaries of time and space. The verses, like a beacon in the darkness, beckon to a soulmate who remains elusive, a phantom that only exists within the verses of this unwritten ode.

#C9FM