LOVE YOURS

There's no such thing as this life is better than yours. No such thing.

I one day thought I would be good on a Rolex, once I had it I thought Swiss was the gem.

Smacked a smile when I dreamt of my feet on Timberland boots. I have two now I see Reebok got a better shine.

Last night I drove a Chevy in my dreams, it was comfy and fine. Those leather seats inside an Audi will steal my chances of owning that Porsche.

Have slept with an empty stomach couple days I think money gotta be a commodity I won't share. Let it take me places and eat the fruits I dare. When the fridge gets full, I get used, I want more, the way I get it I don't care. I get a new hunger called greedy gluttony! Mr BIG belly button I want more, I cry, anger arises like speedy sun in the far east.

I got a job now, everybody I know I tell the news. Believing the salary will sustain the needs. The wants get a first served plate. I hate my job! Some people wish this small they had. One of my brother said "It is greener on the other side." The sister said "Love Yours."

Babananiii® 2016