Mamouth. Free style poem #1

Thu, 03/19/2015 - 21:13 -- Mamouth

Earl Sweatshirt bumping in my headphones.

You there blue haired. Me dazed by intelegence radiating out from your mind left open.

You there Dark skin accepting of all. Following the leader as a sheep like me. Sheep evolved into that big bad wolf blowing houses down popularity's golden except with you classy it's platinum.

You there. With the Bad reputation hoping to hear your next command from saten. We may be the same I may not show it. I wish to apoligize my straight forward technique may not work somtimes. Im a parodox on my own rolling around drifting on this stale oxygen. You've seen my tears it's only fair to show me yours.

You there. Short as you may be. Anger is fueled up and explosive the attitude in which gratitude is none. Watch and go from your booster seat stand up they say.

You there Average American. Feeding the corporate machine it's dues and don'ts obeying the law never written unless given an idea. Flowing around just to make it in life.

You there with your big muscle freinds. How long can you hide behind them and run your mouth. Instead run youreself out of my life.

My head is no place for your words to be condeming.

Me walking around observing. Emotions fade in every which way dissolving among the bitterness of your name brand life. Watching you cry about what you don't have.

What you don't have is a clue. It's in the back of the book you forgot to read. It's in the basket of red riding hood being murderd by the wolf. It's in alices wonderland.

Falling down the rabbit hole was the best thing that's happend to me. Because here Everyone is crayzy. Make sure to take the blue pill.