Mason

A quaint term corrupted by yours truly

No form of the one in question

I may be a monster, psycho, or mad deep inside.

“We’re all mad here,” said the Cheshire Cat.

Let’s get to the point. I am nothing. But inside, there is a dim light. I am still going. But what will happen when the light goes out? I am sane.

There may be only a dim light but oh, how I know what happens when the light goes out sometimes. Because there is no light, there may be no darkness nor light. There may just be nothing of my existence.

What doesn’t kill you drives you insane. Behind this mask is a frightening beast wanting to get out. It will destroy every living thing. It's mentally beautiful but painfully ugly.

A crisis I have. What shall I do? Will it change anything, releasing this murderous creature? I am almost to the point of extinction. My complete thoughts are based on the theory of killing oneself. I cannot fight for my life.

What can I do to save myself from putting my lifeline on this theory? There were so many times I have always wanted to scream out but I couldn’t, without giving others the trouble. I am stuck in an infinite space of nothing but thoughts. If I had known thoughts could cut deeply. They’re like little demons trying to take over.

For now I am who I claim to be at the moment, nothing but an outcast looking for a way to escape this world.