Mental health sucks

I’m in so much pain right now it hurts. I feel like no matter what I do nothing works. I’ve been through a lot last year. I  don’t wanna go through what I went through this year. I’m worried for my future that it really bothers me. But I’m not gonna let that stop me. I have a lot of people in my life that really cares about me. But I often feel like nobody understands me. Growing up with my disability was very rough. Being bullied for my disability was very tough. However as I got older I stood up for myself. I wish that I could look in the mirror and learn to accept myself. I wanna feel loved and cared about. My depression sometimes won’t even let me get out the house. I wouldn’t wish depression on my worst enemy. I’ll be lying if I told you depression doesn’t take a toll on me. There’s days I really wanna give up. Recently it was because of a break up. I’m stronger because of it. I just don’t understand why he did it. You know being 18 and buying my first car was the best day of my life. I still remember the first day I almost took my life. All I got is myself . Now I just got to believe in myself .

Jasmine Morris

Keep going if I can get through this you can too.