A Monumentous Moment

Thu, 05/02/2013 - 01:35 -- ttm2u

37132

A monumentous moment, was it ever mine to grasp? A monumentous moment cannot be characterized by a simple fifteen minutes, it is a lifestyle in which I wish to follow. Forever following this drift of constant inspiration and undeniable stimulation. Consistency in this is all I could ever ask of my life. I want my world to be beautiful, as the autumn leaves fall or the spring flowers bloom. Such a cliché request, but why deny it? Another goal of mine is to use everything I come in contact with. Whether it be thin air or a somewhat dismal dormitory, I can only feel what is around and rebuke what isn’t there. But really, there really isn’t anything to rebuke or rebuttal in the first place. I thought I might have been in love, or maybe I am. Whenever I see a picture sometimes my heart and gut weep with longing. Unstoppable feelings shouldn’t be stopped because it is what is natural. I want to feel him all around and let all of my troubles melt away. I speak his name…No...I cannot… I say I cannot say because I cannot. I cannot say, I cannot say, all I can do is wish.