Motivation To Everyone

My mother is my everything. She my inspiration, the strength I need to woke up in the morning, the motivation to be a go getter in life. Growing up knowing my father but not officially having him in my household can make you feel like your losing hope; making the oldest (me) the man of the house. It made me turn into a more stronger indiviual. Each day I woke up, my mother tells me how proud she is to have a son who is very passionate and ambitious about school. My mother hasn't gotten a chance to see college. Im the first out of my family to reach a college level of education. Everything I strieve do is for mother and to show how far I've become since highschool. I want to make a change in the world today. Making life easier and yet safer for my family and or other families across the globe. I want to be that person where anyone can go back in history and read about how I've acomplished all my goals in life, all my struggles, my ambition to strieve for success. 

At the end of each day, all I want is to see my mother and father smiling at their  oldest son. If you have a passion and a dream go for it. Always chase your dreams. Be a motivtor for your peers and the younger children in this generation plus many more. Theres no other better feeling than being an acomplished student with a high level of degrees.

imazhonbrown

My favorite part of this poem is where it takes about how he wants to change the world. Make it safer for the younger children. Bein a leader not a follower.