My Anxiety.

Let me tell you a little something about my anxiety

First of all it’s a she

She who told me that I didn’t lock the door of my house whenever I go out

She who told me that I forgot something at home and I’m gonna get in trouble for not remembering it

She who told me that the teachers and prefects are going to go after me whenever I walk past them at the school gate

She who told me my classmates are not expecting me to be there and want me gone

She who told me that my classmates are going to say something mean again and this time I wouldn’t be able to handle it

She who told me that I should take out my money out of my purse first before walking up to the counter to pay my food because everyone who queued behind me would be pissed off

She who told me I’m useless when I realised I couldn’t even carry a typewriter.

She who told me I’m going to fail every test on every semester

She who told me I can’t carry all the subjects because I’m dumb

She who told me that my best friend is trying to replace me with a new best friend because I’m not a good friend

She who told me that my best friend is just actually pretending to like me without any reason at all

She who told me that I’m ugly and any girl that whose named slipped into conversations with my boyfriend is way prettier than me when he didn’t even mention it.

She who told me that my boyfriend is eventually going to leave because I am nothing

She who told me that I’m nothing

She who told me that my mother’s life would have been better if I wouldn’t have been born at the first place

She who told me that my mother could have been happier and successful without me

She who told me that I’d be dead before I reach my 20th birthday

She who told me that I’m going to fail as an adult if I live up to after my 20th

She who told me that I’m never going to make it.

She who told me everything, everything that made me feel scared and anxious all the time.

She is someone bad, and I want her to be gone.